12 May, 2011

Ladies....

猜猜我是什么? Guess what I am?
This is experimental item that we figure it out a sudden when we chit-chating... (actually been saw other people made it in other method)
I told my sis :"Why not we crochet one? hehehe... the first output will be mine :P"
So we came out a prototype which let me testing it for a while, is a good time... and I found it is actually useful and solve my little trouble I often met
Guess what is this?

Is for ladies,
Is for something that :
Not frequently use but you always need to keep it in your handbag when you go out...
Is embarrassing when people saw u carrying it...

Cr@ftiLiciOus present to all ladies...
Sanitary napkins Cover ♥ A002


Measurement: 9.5cm X 8cm X 3cm (fit for 2 normal size napkins)
*Customization available for different size
Material: Cotton Yarn
Color: Depends on order (Variety color for your preference)

Price: RM 20 (Postage excluded)

for me I found it is very convenient and I no need to be hiding everywhere during my sensitive moment >.<
actually quite shy when try to posting this out.. huh... in biology term, we should treat it as normal :P

这原本是个偶然闲聊突发奇想的试验品 (其实也是有看过别人做过类似的东西,功能一样,样貌不同罢了 :P)
我就告诉姐姐:“不然你就试做一个针钩的吧?当然第一个成品是我的啦~~~”
所以我们就一构想作出这个“试验品”,也正合时机,我用得还蛮称心如意的(解决我以往不停面对的问题)
那么猜猜它是什么?

是给女士们的
是用来装一些:
你不常用,但在外出时又非得随时准备在包包里的东西
而且,但被人发现了还会很窘一下

为您带来:
月事包 (胡乱取名 :P)

尺寸:  9.5cm X 8cm X 3cm (容量可放2片普通装)
可以订制不同的尺寸
材料:棉线
颜色:自选

价钱:RM20 (未加邮费)

对我来说,它确实很方便(掩人耳目),敏感时期我不需要躲躲藏藏咩 :P
写这篇的时候,真的感觉有点羞羞脸……生理方面应该要豁达一点,这不是每个女生都要经历的吗?

P/S: After this post, aren't everyone know what is under this beautiful skin?! ish ish
我PO出来后,不就人人知道这个美丽外表内装的是什么了吗?? >.<

0 GiLiGuLu:

Post a Comment